Ron Davis Headlines Panel Presentation at Illinois Electronic Security Association
Long Grove IL, May 17, 2010 — Ron Davis, president of Davis Mergers and Acquisitions Group (DMAG), headlined a panel presentation at the May 12, 2010 meeting of the Illinois Electronic Security Association (IESA) in Elk Grove Village, IL. Also on the panel with Mr. Davis were Pat Devereaux, senior vice president of Emergency 24, Jeff Krug, J. Krug and Associates, and Marc Katz, noted industry attorney. Moderating the panel was Chester Donati, president of the IESA and of DMC Security Services.
A few of the topics addressed included
- How to value your company,
- What are the biggest mistakes owners of alarm companies make?
- What are the most important things that they can do to increase the value of their companies?
- Does it really matter if we don’t have contracts?
- What should I expect from my contract monitoring central station?”
Nearly fifty attendees asked the members of the panel a variety of questions which provoked lively and informative discussions long after the allotted time frame for the meeting.
Also attending from Davis Group were Vice Presidents Steve Rubin and Katie Bally.
For further information, please contact Ron Davis at 847-955-2345 firstname.lastname@example.org