How's the year going for you? Here's your business checklist.
Tired of spending your time fighting the battle but getting nowhere? Selling your business, putting money in the bank and keeping your job (or not) might be the answer you're looking for. We can make it happen.
Regularly evaluating your business can give you a clear picture of the progress you've made and help make sure you're on the right track to where you want to be. That's why we've put together this little checklist of things to consider as you face the next quarter, the next half or the next year.
You might be ready to sell your business if
- Technology is starting to get the best of you
- You're outgrowing your offices and/or staff, but are unwilling to make changes
- You find yourself wishing to be someplace else (more than usual)
- You've not spent enough time with your children, and are making the same mistakes with your grandchildren
- You are more resistant to talking to your lawyer and/or accountant about business plans for the future
Taxes and profitability
- What will 2012 Corporate taxes be? Will they be going up?
What are you doing to protect against a captial gains tax increase?
- What are doing about making sure everthing is pointing towards maximum dollars in your pocket and ease of transfer of accounts/business to another company whether it's this year or years from now?
Mid year is a great time to evaluate your company. You take your car in on a regular basis to make sure everyuthing is running smoothly. Why not do the same for you company? It may be time for a tune up!